A burning desire to exceed our customer's expectations is what drives us every single day.
- Micahel Jerkovic, IT Run Manager, IXOM
- "jeylabs teams’ “Can-do” attitude helped us to redefine the strategy to transition from our old legacy workflow applications platform to O365/SharePoint/Nintex. jeylabs have been working with us closely to assist us identifying the best approach for replacing our legacy applications with Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for O365. We have partnered with jeylabs for some months now, and the relationship we built has helped us deliver the best possible solutions on the Office365 platform, one being AER. We are also concurrently working on some solutions on this platform and look forward to working with jeylabs to continually extract even more value from our investment in the Nintex Technology."
- Product Manager, Leading Global Sattelite Solutions Provider
- "jEyLaBs has been providing Software Development Services on a key Project for us for more than a year. It is a highly technical product that is aimed at providing centralized Satellite network monitoring to large WSPs and Telcos. jEyLaBs has offered an exceptional level of flexibility, agility and scalability to the project. The jEyLaBs teams were professional, timely, and offered solutions to streamline and expedite the programming process, as we were under an extremely tight deadline. In the days following go-live period, they followed up repeatedly, proactively beginning work ahead of schedule and offering time-saving solutions"
- IT Manager, Health Organisation
- "We initially engaged jEyLaBs when other vendors had repeatedly failed to resolve some complicated technical requirements which were key to the solution that we were working towards. jEyLaBs team members were able to find a solution to the problem and that was the start of our journey with jEyLaBs. Their presence in Melbourne, technical competence and helpful mannerism were the key reasons we opted to partner with jEyLaBs for our needs and we have been very happy with our choice. Recently jEyLaBs helped us upgrade our platforms. This was a delicate operation as we have multiple externally facing business critical applications built and complicated system integrations and workflows. jEyLaBs were able to guide us though the upgrade process and help us resolve any issues before performing the upgrade in the Production environment. The Production upgrade went according to plan without issues and earned us some accolades from senior management.”
- CIO, Financial Services Organisation
- “We recently engaged jeylabs to design and build a solution to streamline a cumbersome administrative process. In essence, jeylabs provided a systemized process to take inputted web form information, present it via a new web-based dashboard, enabling users to qualify the input & automatically load up a new client record into our custom database. A key part of the challenge was the necessary interactivity of various individual applications. Overall jeylabs delivered a solution which has supported our business with users throughout Australia & New Zealand able to now access a single system, delivering on average a +50% time-saving in managing the individual data input versus our prior manual process. In real terms, this has benefited our business by delivering a time-saving cost of approximately 20% of a single FTE.”
- Andrew Corbett, Deputy Director, HR
- "jeylabs team were very professional and flexible when we initiated a process to automate 'casuals' at my previous University employer. It was a complex piece of work which included a real time assessment of financial spend on this workforce which had previously not been visible. I was proud of what we achieved together and look forward to working with Jey and his team again in the future. "
- Gideon Parker, Director, PASTech
- "I had the pleasure of working with jeylabs team while I was at Speedcast earlier this year. What impressed Speedcast about jeylabs was the commitment everyone had to the project. Visiting the jeylabs Sri Lankan offices and meeting the staff over there was very reassuring - the same culture and commitment to staff overseas was evident as it was in the Melbourne office. If I have the chance to work with the jeylabs team again I'd jump at the chance and can highly recommend the experience."