Our Customers Win BIG
jeylabs is all about Intelligent work. We help organisations put their software to smart work.
Since February 2009, We have delivered 150+ business critical digital solutions to large and medium enterprises. We have worked across customers in Government, Entertainment, Media, Telco, Finance, Mining, Education, Plantation, High Tech, Insurance, Manufacturing and many other industries.
Below you will see a limited set of published curated customer references. Watch this space for more success stories.
A burning desire to meet our customer's changing and challenging requirements and exceeding expectations is what drives us every single day. Our goal for each and every project is to become a success story.
- Work Management Forms for the business
- 360 degree view of work for end users, escalation management
- Connecting to multiple backend systems
- Automated testing with PowerToolz
- Application Support under Managed SLAs
- Order Management Forms for the business
- Hybrid delivery of Operational management systems
- New products, Replacements, Change of Order, Cancellation, Jeopardy management
- Integrating with multiple backend systems (Billing, Security, Databases, Email, etc)
- Migration of tens of thousands of active and running Order Instances
- Automated testing with PowerToolz
- Workflow server rebuilds in new domains
- Employee Request Forms for the business using Nintex workflow platform
- New positions, Replacements, Change of Employment, Relocation Transfers, Promotions
- Connecting to multiple backend systems (SQL Server, Exchange, etc)
- Integration with outside brokers (SharePoint 2013)
- Contracts Management Workflow application - end to end dev
- Emergency Response Management system - including external user access and interaction portal
- Plant Contacts Management system - UX and Dev
- Migration from Lotus Notes to Office365 and Nintex
- Approval for Equipment Requests from sites
- Travel Authority for the business reducing cost and time for global site workers to travel easily.
- Connecting to multiple backend systems using service layer (SAP, Exchange, etc)
- Connecting to a number of external travel brokers (Webjet, travel agencies)
- Incident and Claims management system - Case study
- OH&S Incidents, complaint and claims through phone, email, web
- Classification, Approvals and Archiving
- Security and Reports were important due to policy and mandate
- SharePoint application for Sales Bonus calculations and approval
- Outlook plug-in developed for privacy management
- K2 forms and mobile forms
- 13 Applications (From Pharmacy returns to Equipment Request) through a Workflow Centre of Excellence
- Mobile Apps to employees on the road
- Deployment of forms into the Worldwide environment
- Capital works and annual Budget approvals for the business
- Expense and petty cash claim forms
- Native Mobile Apps to deliver information services directly to residents
- Migration of Infopath forms into SmartForms
- Migration of SharePoint farms to SharePoint 2016
- Test automation and upgrade to K2 4.7
- Developed dev ops processes to implement this with the council
Electricity / Utilities Industry
- System based on existing platforms at such as SharePoint 2010 and K2 blackpearl.
- Solution utilised the TransGrid Application Framework
- Online Booking, Rental Confirmation, Edit Booking, Vehicle Return Forms
- New Business Processes
- FigTree database Integration and message bus
- User Roles and Permissions management
- Reports using SSRS and SmartObjects
- Smartforms and SharePoint 2013 based CAB approval process
- Migration of Lotus Notes applications and data into SharePoint 2013 environment.
- K2 licensing
- PowerToolz and support
- Operations plans
- License review and termination
- Leave request
- K2.net 2003 to K2 blackpearl, incorporating SharePoint and InfoPath Form Services.
Transportation, Shipping Terminal Management
- Incident management
- Claims management
- Asset register management
- Highly configurable, included specific business rules and requirements
- Catered to interface requirements by leveraging the Microsoft SharePoint platform.