“You insure your life, house and car, why not protect your business processes.”
jEyLaBs consultants have been working with SharePoint since the very first version. We have been invited by Microsoft and participated in product reviews and testing of pre-release software most notably SharePoint 2013. Our teams of SharePoint consultants, architects, developers, support engineers and trainers are known for their skills, dedication and focus on their chosen areas. We have specialists in Workflow, Migration, Governance, Storage, Collaboration, BI, Testing and Security.
We invest heavily in our success. Our team is constantly involved in training and updating best practice techniques with technology partners. Most importantly, we invest in migration tools.
Through what has evolved into the SharePoint Centre of Excellence (CoE), jEyLaBs can assist with:
- SharePoint Purchasing / Licensing
- Pre installation environment analysis
- SharePoint Server Installation
- SharePoint Migration
- Application Business Analysis
- Application Solution Design
- Application Development, Integration and Deployment
This can be achieved through varying engagement options with jEyLaBs :
- Purchase support packages (from 20 hour blocks to unlimited yearly support packages)
- Utilise one or more of our resources either on or off-site to assist with your project requirements
- Utilise one or more of our resources either on or off-shore to assist with your project requirements
- Utilise the CoE to successfully deliver your project from any point within the SDLC.