K2 Consulting Services driven by jEyLaBs CoE
“You insure your life, house and car, why not protect your business processes.”
Way back in 2009, As one of the elite consultants and an awarded K2 Insider, Jey Srikantha has built a world class K2 consultancy. jEyLaBs' mission is to assist enterprises accelerate their K2 projects successfully.
jEyLaBs is one of the few companies worldwide to have access to K2 alpha releases. This gave us the opportunity to ensure our solutions and recommendations are future aligned.
We were the only team that was training people in the K2 101 courses in Australia. We are also the only certified team to train K2 Solution Professional course in Australia.
jEyLaBs continues to develop our PowerToolz product as an automation tool for K2.
Now, as part of the new K2 Advisory Board, we continue to lead the charge and ensure we are well prepared to deliver core technology enhancements with utmost efficiency for K2 customers.
We invest heavily in our success. Our team is constantly involved in training and updating best practice techniques with technology partners. Most importantly, we build tools (such as PowerToolz) which empower users to get the most out of their K2 development, testing, deployment and migration requirements. See more at http://www.jeylabs.com/products/powertoolz
Through what has evolved into the K2 Centre of Excellence (CoE), jEyLaBs can assist with :
- K2 Purchasing / Licensing
- Pre installation environment analysis
- K2 Server Installation
- K2 Migration
- Application Business Analysis
- Application Solution Design
- Application Development, Integration and Deployment
This can be achieved through varying engagement options with jEyLaBs :
- Purchase support packages (from 20 hour blocks to unlimited yearly support packages)
- Utilise one or more of our resources either on or off-site to assist with your project requirements
- Utilise one or more of our resources either on or off-shore to assist with your project requirements
- Utilise the CoE to successfully deliver your project from any point within the SDLC.