We love helping people achieve incredible outcomes.
We created PowerToolz to accelerate adaptability of K2 solutions to changing business needs.
How are you testing your K2 apps?
PowerToolz is an automated testing and management tool for K2. Workflow testing can be automated easily by creating or generating test scripts. PowerToolz helps you manage and execute regressions test scripts in bulk any time with a few clicks. It also stores test results automatically and helps visualise them. This saves significant amount of time and money with workflow automation projects.
PowerToolz also has many other useful features that K2 admins, developers and consultants will love. Imagine what more could you do with all the time and money you saved with PowerToolz?
How many more business processes you could automate? How many more changes you could deploy rapidly? How confident you will be about the quality of these apps? How much empowered your users will be?
It is price less! Contact us now and get started!!
- PowerToolz is a Windows application and it can be installed on any Computer running a modern windows operating system as long as you can connect to your K2 database and K2 server from the device.
- The user should have Admin permission in K2 Server.
- PowerToolz is currently compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1 Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 SP1 systems.
- PowerToolz supports K2 4.6.10, K2 4.6.11, K2 4.7 and above.
- "Awesome, it works! So, simple"
- "K2 admin is getting a lot easier with PowerToolz"
- "There is nobody like you out there, we are happily using it for the 3rd year in a row"
- "Thank you for helping me get setup so quickly. I have resolved two major issues of my application while evaluating the tool, I cannot recommend highly enough"
- "Great value, great product, so much time saved"
- "We have automated 80% of our testing with PowerToolz"
- "There is no way we could have migrated our processes without your tool"
Would you like to Test out the features of PowerToolz? Visit http://powertoolz.com.au and fill in the Evaluation form.