A Powerful Analyser to prepare for your K2 Five 5.2 success!
We want you to know more about what you have and what you can do with your K2
- K2 Five 5.2 is already here and packed with brilliant features to make you even more successful
- A smooth Upgrade to K2 Five 5.2 requires proper analysis and good planning
- PowerToolz Analyser helps you get a head start with your upgrade
- Use PowerToolz Analyser to take stock and understand your environment
- Gain insights into the upgrade suitability and options for migration
- Estimate the effort required to convert your legacy workflows to K2 Five 5.2
- You could perform the initial analysis yourself and Save on Consultant effort
- Runs on any K2 4.7 and K2 4.6.11 environments to help you prepare and plan for your K2 Five 5.2 upgrades
Being part of the PowerToolz family of tools makes Analyser familiar and easy to use. It will provide valuable insights and help you make decisions fast with confidence.
Knowing what you have in your environment is essential. Taking stock is an important activity. It helps you understand what you have and quantify your process automation capabilities. Doing this periodically and benchmarking it against standards help you improve your business automation capabilities.
PowerToolz Analyser will provide valuable information to help you prepare for upgrades and implementing changes to your K2 applications. It also helps you benchmark the quality of the application configurations against current industry best practices.
PowerToolz Analyser can be run on any K2 4.7 or K2 4.6.11 environment to prepare and plan for your K2 Five upgrades. PowerToolz Analyser will provide estimates around workflow conversions to K2 Five 5.2 from legacy K2 workflow process definitions.
PowerToolz Analyser is now available for purchase.
PowerToolz Analyser - 1 Year Subscription License - Unlimited internal company use - Includes support and product updates - $1500 USD per 12 months
Pay with Stripe
Request an Invoice