Welcome to jeylabs News - Dec 2016
In this Newsletter
- Oh What A Year You Have Been 2016.
- You Have K2, What Now?
- jeylabs Supports Young Aussies to Learn the Ropes.
- How are you Automating your K2 testing?
Welcome to the December edition of jeylabs News
Oh What A Year You Have Been 2016.
Two more weeks and we are in 2017
jeylabs had an awesome 12 months with lots of exciting projects, new product releases, international customers, more team members, additional offices, improved systems and brand new tools.
2016 has been a great year for us. We have also learnt some good lessons and improved up on our processes based on customer feedback.
We look forward to the new year with a good pipeline of opportunities and a healthy backlog of project work.
Our modern approach to workshop requirements & scenarios, our Deliver Daily system and our team's enthusiasm to understand priorities and deliver user friendly solutions were well appreciated by customers in 2016 in their formal feedback.
We will continue our focus on optimising business processes and increasing business agility for our customers. We will ensure the jeylabs difference is delivered to all those come into contact with us.
To discuss how we can assist you with your Technology Challenges, call us on (AUS) 1300 767 550 or (Int) +61 3 9863 7601
You Have K2, What Now?
We regularly chat to K2 customers to see how they are tracking. We are often surprised that they are not using K2 to it’s full potential. This is usually for the following reasons:
- No Staff trained to develop and maintain applications
- Concerns over an applications’ integrity before and after deployment
- Unaware of the features and benefits of K2 and where it can take you
- Feel it will be cheaper to build applications on other platforms
- Unable to sell the benefits of K2 to the business
- Assume it is expensive to engage K2 consultants
Let's catch up over a coffee and discuss – click here
jeylabs Supports Young Aussies to Learn the Ropes.
jeylabs Internship program
We have kick started our internship program with a view to give back to the community. We are recruiting 2 new interns to join our LABS in Melbourne in 2017.
jeylabs supports young Australians to achieve their career dreams in technology. We are working closely with the Education industry to find some promising new talent.
We have developed our unique Spartans program to train the selected individuals. We look forward to sharing with you our progress in the new year.
How are you Automating your K2 testing?
Latest Release : PowerToolz 22.214.171.124
jeylabs PowerToolz supports K2 4.7.
We encourage all K2 customers to upgrade to K2 4.7 as soon as possible to leverage the latest of K2’s innovations.
You can use PowerToolz to get your regression test suites developed to assist with a smooth upgrade and post upgrade verification.
With the major 4.7 release we have added new SmartForm themes. Acquire them for free now from within the PowerToolz Themes Installer.
PowerToolz also supports looping in SmartForm and SmartObject test script execution. This allows you to kick off multiple forms submissions with a single script execution call. Great for load testing.
Also, Multiple SmartView instances in a single SmartForm now gets special support with test scripting.
New to 126.96.36.199 Release:
- SmartObject redirection – This is very basic feature that allows the user to move the SMO server from SmartBox to SQL and vice versa.
- Environment Document Generation – PowerToolz is now capable to run through the environment, collect the detail and generate document