Love to join us at the Digital Workplace Conference in Melbourne?
jEyLaBs is excited to be participating in the Digital Workplace Conference 2018 in Melbourne this August as a Silver Sponsor with one of our key partner Theobald Software.
This event provides a unique opportunity to participate in two days of unequalled learning:
* Embrace New Ways of Working
* Learn about Communicating, Collaborating and building a Productive Workplace.
* Deep Dive with expert Technical Speakers for IT Pro and Developer content.
* BE FIRST to learn about what's NEW in the Office 365 apps.
* Enhance your Digital Transformation journey with the Thought Leadership Track.
* Gain skills and knowledge in AI, ML, Office 365, SharePoint and let your career take off.
We are also presenting at the event on the topic of Effective Enterprise Customer Journeys with Conversational Software Bots
jeylabs and IXOM have been experimenting the use of Chatbots within the context of the enterprise. IXOM is a leading industrial chemical manufacturer based in Melbourne. jeylabs is their application development partner and both have jointly won the Nintex Customer Solution Innovation award in April 2018. Gary Sasse and Rick Kukwa will jointly share their learning and present an interesting case study for will, how and why Chatbots can enhance enterprise user experiences and why does it matter? This session will cover backend and process automation platform integration experience. You will see how the latest tech from Nintex and innovations by jeylabs such as conversational software bots,AI, NLP & ML were utilised within eForms, SAP and Enterprise Helpdesk scenarios to achieve incredible customer outcomes.Would you like to WIN a ticket to attend the DWC? Contact email@example.com for your chance to win a FREE ticket. We look forward to meeting you at the DWC.