Do you want to automate your Accounts Payable process?
The Global economy is made up of complex supply chains.
Most organisations that form part of this supply chain do not have proper systems put in place to optimise their Accounts payable or Accounts Receivable processes.
Many organisations are surprisingly still manually dealing with invoices that are paper based or in image/PDF format.
Validation and approvals usually take a long time and impacts the flow of cash within the entire supply chain.
Imagine your automated accounts payable (AP) processes. No more lost invoices, delayed or incorrect approvals, missing information, or calls from irate vendors.
Your automated, configurable AP would give you complete visibility for efficiency, control, and cash management—even for mobile employees. It would be your own accounting happily-ever-after.
But for a small or mid-sized business (SMB), affordable, effective, automated AP is just a fairy tale—right? Maybe not.
jeylabs' Intelligent Capture Enabled Workflow for AP is designed to streamline your company's AP business processes by increasing efficiency and reducing on-going costs by minimising errors.
This is achieved by:
- Capturing documents (scans, email, electronic documents)
- Processing documents into business-ready data through complex OCR automation
- Bringing data into highly optimised business process workflow for validation and approval
- Exporting approved data to finance systems
Our solution is built upon world-leading technology platforms in ABBYY, Microsoft and K2/Nintex. Using PowerBI we were able to visualise this and provide insights into this supply chain.
jeylabs solution integrates with Office365 to provide an effective cloud solution to Automate your Accounts Payable processes.
ABBYY fulfils the data capture and document processing into business-ready data. K2/Nintex utilises the business-ready data to execute the critical business workflows required by an AP solution.
- Allows approved invoices to be brought into your finance systems
- Import and verify key data from capture sources
- A simplified dashboard to perform everyday AP tasks, such as:
- Invoices to be verified
- Invoices to be processed
- Invoices that require approval
- Approved invoices
- Paid invoices
- and many more
- Multi-tiered invoice approval
- Invoice approval via individual or group based approval workflows
- Real-time reporting of invoice approval stages
- Integration with your finance system
- In-depth Reporting
Join us and we will show you how ...
|Webinar Topic||Date (AEDT)||Time (AEDT)||Webinar Registration Link|